- / Tag: Decorating
Interior Decorating Tips and Tricks
It seems that every time you scroll through one of your social media feeds these days that more and more articles are featuring the general theme of living a minimalist type lifestyle along with tips for getting more out of less. This trend has infiltrated living space as well. Gone are the days where every one climbs over one another to have the biggest house. It’s actually become rather trendy to embrace the smaller living spaces and share with friends and family the amazing things you’ve been able to do in a smaller space and how it’s made your life so much simpler and more enjoyable.
So what kind of things make the best interior design for a small house?
Unique and Trendy Space Saving Ideas
If imitation really is the best form of flattery then you would be wise to see how others are doing it. Entire TV series are being dedicated to this smaller living space theory. There are many things you can do to make your space appear bigger. Some of the ideas I’ve personally felt were ingenious include stairs that double as drawers, tables with chairs that when pushed in form a piece of furniture that looks like a trendy table that’s fully enclosed all around. If you haven’t seen a product called the “Sofa Bunk Bed” do a quick Google search! It’s a modern day piece of genius for space saving and clever interior design!
Interior Design Tips
When selecting ideas and items to include in your space try to choose things that are lighter in color as dark colors tend to make spaces appear smaller. If you are looking to make one bigger living space appear as two separate rooms you can consider using a shelf that will not only provide a divider for the space but also double as storage! You’ll just have to make sure your storage area stays neat and organized as clutter always makes small spaces appear smaller. If you have two floors and your stairs have an open space below them, choose some kind of storage piece that will double as a way to spice up your decoration as well! Perhaps you use shelving with the square holes and paint them alternating black and white to give that modern and trendy look while also conquering space challenges.
Popular Ideas You May Not Have Heard Of
Finally, don’t ignore tried and true ideas when searching for the best interior designs for a small house. If you have no idea what those are another simple Google search will reveal the tips and tricks of renowned interior designers. For example, adding a full length mirror to any room always amplifies the space while also providing a modern flair. If decorating on a budget is most important to you try to choose items that will stand the test of time and aren’t just a passing trend.
- Considerations When Leasing a Warehouse
- Choosing The Best Wholesale Timber Supplies Company
- How to Choose Landscaping Drainage Services
- Tips for Buying a New Condo
- How to choose a water heater
- Best Tips When Selecting a Roofer
- Buying House and Land Packages – Some Factors Worth Looking At
- Top Benefits of a Good Conditioning Repair
- How to Pick the Best Kitchen Faucets
- Advantages Of Hiring A Cleaning Company
- Seven pointers to help you to sell your home quickly
- Tips On Lighting Large Industrial Spaces
- Getting Electrical Equipment Repaired
- Services Offered By Professional House Cleaning Services
- Selecting the best moving company
- A light when it’s Dark – The LuminAID
- How To Sell Your House To A Real Estate Investor
- Top Home Masonry Specializations
- The Benefits of Outsourcing Workers
- Keep Your Yard Clean This Fall With a Leaf Blower
- Advantages of Buying a House Off-the-plan
- Services Offered by Plumbing Companies
- Why you Should Clean your Roof Regularly
- Best Water Softeners Reviews and Ratings
- Benefits of Interest Offset on Your Home Loan
- Interior Decorating Tips and Tricks